Terms of Service
BRRA reserves the right to delete or mark as spam any and all comments. The Agency also reserves the right to block access to anyone from posting onto the portal. Particularly, the Agency reserves the discretion to remove comments that:
- Contain obscene, indecent, or profane language;
- Contain threats or defamatory statements;
- Contain personal attacks or insulting statements directed toward an individual;
- Contain hate speech directed at race, color, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability;
- Promote or endorse services or products (Note that non-commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable)
- Are unrelated to the topic being discussed; and
- Are of a repetitive or “spamming” nature (the same comment posted multiple times).
The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author. The Agency, public bodies and regulatory agencies shall not be held liable for any comments that infringe on public or private rights, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable conduct, which would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate the law.